Hire A Mover, services in the Ku-ring-gai area
- Home or office moves, Hire A Mover works hard to give you the best experience.
- Our local teams in Sydney’s north shore can get you on your way.
- We pride ourselves on our competitive service, and competitive prices.
- Let us do all the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to.
Renowned Ku-ring-gai Removalists
- We are one of Sydney’s most reputable removals companies.
- And we work hard to maintain that reputation.
- Hire A Mover has an hourly rate system, making it impossible for us to over quote.
- Rates start at just $120 an hour, for a minimum of two hours.
- Get in touch for a quick quote.
Moving boxes delivered to your door
- Moving house or office, Hire A Box can supply all your packing materials.
- Hire or buy, depending on what you need.
- Get everything delivered right to your door – and picked up again when you’ve unpacked.
- Plus, Hire A Mover customers can enjoy a 10% discount on any boxes purchased.
You must specify a pricing table id.
Insurance – the easy way!
- Hire A Mover have teamed up with Removals Insurance Australia.
- Check out available policies to cover your possessions and valuables.
- Although our teams will always work with the utmost care, there’s literally no worries with full cover.
No problem too big, to property too small
- Hire A Mover can assist with every type of move
- Home removals for studios, apartments, units and houses!
- Office moves large and small – we’ve got you covered.
Let Hire A Packer help you get moving
- Let our newest partner, Hire A Packer do the work for you.
- Professional teams are available to pack for you – and unpack at the other end.
- The safety and care of your possessions are our priority.
- Great rates from $400 for 4 hours (just $50 for every hour after that).
- Experienced teams are a real life saver if you’re short on time.
Located in the north shore region of Sydney, the Ku-ring-gai Council commemorates the indigenous peoples of the area, of the same name, and is currently home to just under 110,000 residents. The area was incorporated as a Shire in 1906, and expanded to a four-ward municipality in 1928. As part of the WWII effort Kur-ring-gai hosted defence agencies, bases and community organisations.
Ku-ring-gai has a number of services and amenities on offer to residents. The natural beauty of the region makes it a great spot for walking tracks, and the Ku-ring-gai Fitness & Aquatic Centre and Jubes Mountain Bike Park are popular hubs. There are also many parks and reserves, including the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park; the second oldest in Australia. The Ku-ring-gai Council Library system incorporates branches in Lindfield, Gordon, St Ives and Turramurra, while the Ku-ring-gai Art Centre provides support to hobbyist and professional artists.
POPULAR SUBURBS WE SERVICE IN THE KU-RING-GAI COUNCIL INCLUDE:
[accordionmenu id=”uniquefc5a254″ accordionmenu=”8174″]
OTHER SUBURBS WE SERVICE IN THE KU-RING-GAI COUNCIL INCLUDE:
|2073 – West Pymble|
2070 – West Lindfield
2071 – West Killara
2075 – Warrimoo
2074 – Warrawee
2076 – Wahroonga South
2076 – Wahroonga
2074 – Turramurra East
2074 – Turramurra
2075 – St Ives North
|2075 – St Ives Chase|
2075 – St Ives
2074 – South Turramurra
2069 – Roseville Chase
2069 – Roseville
2073 – Pymble
2076 – North Wahroonga
2074 – North Turramurra
2070 – Lindfield
2071 – Killara
|2072 – Gordon|
2076 – Fox Valley
2076 – East Wahroonga
2069 – East Roseville
2070 – East Lindfield
2071 – East Killara
2072 – East Gordon
2075 – Barra Brui