Hire A Mover, the preferred Hornsby Removalist
- Your first point of call for all the help you need.
- Hire A Mover offers high quality, great value services in the Hornsby area.
- Our friendly teams have worked in the area for years.
- All our removalists are experienced and fully trained.
Keep your costs down with great value service
- Check out our competitive rates, starting at just $130 an hour.
- Enjoy peace of mind with our professional services.
- And enjoy the cash you can save – every cent counts when you’re moving to a new home!
Experienced and professional movers in the Hornsby Area
- Our top priority is giving you a great quality service at good price – rather than poor service at a low price.
- As an established name in removals, we value every one of our customers.
- We do our best to make your move as smooth as possible.
- Hire A Mover keeps you informed throughout the entire moving process, so you always know what’s going on.
- Efficiency comes out of experience, which is why we’re so good at what we do.
- With years of experience we know exactly what’s needed to do the job properly – and quickly!
Just movers, no shakers
- We have the right vehicle for every type of job, no matter how large or small.
- Hire A Mover invests in late model vehicles for our complete fleet.
- A range of vehicles to suit every need – from small utes to larges trucks.
- Every team comes prepared with the right equipment to move your belongings safely.
Need boxes for your Hornsby removals job?
- Check out our partner company Hire A Box.
- Easy to source online, either hire or buy everything you need and get 10% discount as a Hire A Mover customer.
- Let us know what you need and we’ll help you find it.
- Just give Hire A Box a call once you’ve finished and they will pick up empty boxes from wherever you are.
Hire A Packer lend a helping hand
- The ladies at Hire A Packer can really save you time and stress.
- Professional and efficient teams will pack up your possessions safely.
- They are also available to help you get settled once you reach your destination.
- Great rates from $480 for 4 hours (just $60 for every hour after that).
Insurance made easy
- Hire A Mover’s services come with Public Liability and Goods In Transit cover as standard.
- If you prefer full cover, we’ve made it easy through Removals Insurance Australia.
- Check out available policies for your valuable and get a quick quote online.
Make your move now
- No need to put off moving, and no need to worry
- Call our friendly customer service team on 1300 358 700 today
- Or get a speedy quote online for the Hornsby area here
- Get an answer to all your questions, or simply get moving!
Part of the north Sydney region, Hornsby Shire is a council area reaching from Eastwood to the Hawskbury River, with a population of almost 160,000 residents. It is the traditional land of the Dharug and Gu-ring-gai people. Rugged and outdoorsy, the area is still relatively rural, and is often nicknamed the “Bushland Shire”.
Famed for this bushland setting, Hornsby is bordered by the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park and the Berowra Valley Regional Park. It also features part of the Great North Walk, and is home to the Koala Park Sanctuary, Pennant Hills Park, and Fagan Park. Its educational offerings include numerous schools, as well as a campus of the Northern Sydney Institute of TAFE. Hornsby Shire also features the local hospital, Epping Community Centre (formerly known as the Epping School of Arts), and a public library system with libraries in Pennant Hills, Hornsby, Epping, Berowra and Galston. There are also three public aquatic centres.
OTHER SUBURBS WE SERVICE IN THE BLACKTOWN COUNCIL INCLUDE:
|2775 – Wisemans Ferry
2120 – Westleigh
2125 – West Pennant Hills
2077 – Waitara East
2077 – Waitara
2076 – Wahroonga
2120 – Thornleigh
2125 – Thompsons Corner
2775 – Singletons Mill
2158 – Round Corner
2118 – Roselea
2120 – Pennant Hills
2083 – Peats Ferry
2076 – Pearces Corner
2120 – North Pennant Hills
2121 – North Epping
2120 – Normanhurst West
2076 – Normanhurst
2080 – Mount Kuringgai
2079 – Mount Colah
2083 – Milsons Passage
2083 – Milson Island
2158 – Middle Dural
2756 – Maroota North
|2756 – Maroota
2775 – Lower Hawkesbury
2083 – Long Island
2775 – Laughtondale
2083 – Kangaroo Point
2077 – Hornsby South
2077 – Hornsby Northgate
2077 – Hornsby Heights
2077 – Hornsby
2077 – Hookhams Corner
2083 – Hawkesbury River
2157 – Glenorie
2156 – Glenhaven
2159 – Galston
2157 – Forest Glen
2083 – Fishermans Point
2159 – Fiddletown
2121 – Epping West
2121 – Epping Heights
2121 – Epping
2122 – Eastwood Heights
2122 – Eastwood
2158 – Dural
2083 – Dangar Island
|2081 – Cowan North
2074 – Cowan Creek
2081 – Cowan
2082 – Collingridge Point
2126 – Cherrybrook
2120 – Cheltenham Heights
2119 – Cheltenham
2154 – Castle Hill
2118 – Carlingford Court
2118 – Carlingford
2157 – Canoelands
2083 – Brooklyn
2074 – Bobbin Head
2159 – Berrilee
2082 – Berowra Waters
2082 – Berowra Heights
2081 – Berowra
2119 – Beecroft
2082 – Beauty Point
2077 – Asquith
2159 – Arcadia
2074 – Apple Tree Bay