Canada Bay Area Removalists
In need of removals? The answer is Hire A Mover
- There’s no need to stress with our competent removals service.
- The preferred professional moving service in the Canada Bay area.
- A genuine and recommended service that you can trust.
- With local teams covering all of the Sydney area, Hire A Mover have got it covered.
Whether you need to move your home or your business
- No job is too big or too small whether it’s a large business or a studio flat.
- Hire A Mover has a range of options and prices to suit your needs.
- Our fleet of modern vehicles ranges from small utes to 10-tonne trucks.
- We keep our travel fees low with vehicles in local depots.
- Part of the Hire A Box group, so you can enjoy a 10% rebate on all your packing materials.
- Boxes are available to buy or hire – with complementary delivery and pick up in the Canada Bay area.
Keeping it real simple
- Cost effective rates and transparent billing – get an easy quote here
- Easy to navigate online booking system, or speak to us in person on 1300 358 700
- Starting at $130/hour for 2 men and a truck
- We believe in high quality, affordable service – that’s why we put our name to it
- Only professional removalists – no backpackers
- Our teams are trustworthy, experienced and able to get the job done to your satisfaction
Worried about insurance?
- Hire A Mover are partnered with Removals Insurance Australia, for your peace of mind.
- Our removalists take the care of your belongings very seriously, but accidents can happen that are out of our control.
- Additional insurance can cover your valuables just in case – find out more about policies here.
Let’s get moving…
- We operate 7 days a week for your convenience.
- Hire A Mover offers 2 time slots per day either – early morning or early afternoon.
- Timings are flexible to suit you and your move.
- Just let us know your needs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Our customer service reps are available Mon-Fri 8.30am – 5pm.
Everybody can use help, so let us help you
- We won’t leave you high and dry once you reach your destination.
- Check out our new Hire A Packer service here.
- Professional teams of 2 ladies will help you pack up your belongings ready to move.
- You choose where and what gets packed, from $480 for 4 hours.
- Our packers are also available to help you get settled in at the other end.
Canada Bay Council
Located in Sydney’s Inner West, Canada Bay City Council includes Abbotsford, Breakfast Point, Cabarita, Canada Bay, Chiswick, Concord, Concord West, Drummoyne, Five Dock, Liberty Grove, Mortlake, North Strathfield, Rhodes, Rodd Point, Russell Lea, Strathfield (part) and Wareemba. The traditional home of the Wangal clan of the Eora Nation, bordered by the Parramatta River on it’s northern side. Primarily an attractive residential area, Canada Bay also has commercial and industrial destinations.
Nearby fitness and recreation opportunities including the Five Dock Leisure Centre and Five Dock Skate Park, the Cabarita Swimming Centre and the Drummoyne Swimming Centre. The Concord Oval Precinct and the Drummoyne Oval Precinct offer additional sporting activities; there are also many parks in the City of Canada Bay. Two libraries serve the area, located in Five Dock and Concord, as well as a number of local schools. Smaller village neighbourhood areas hold diverse shopping and dining experiences, while larger precincts can be found at Victoria Road in Drummoyne, Great North Road in Five Dock and Majors Bay Road in Concord.
OTHER SUBURBS WE SERVICE IN THE CANADA BAY COUNCIL :
|2138 – Yaralla|
2046 – Wareemba
2138 – Uhrs Point
2135 – Strathfield
2047 – Schnapper Island
2046 – Russell Lea
2046 – Rodd Point
2138 – Rhodes
2137 – North Strathfield2137
2137 – Mortlake
|2138 – Liberty Grove|
2140 – Homebush
2046 – Five Dock
2047 – Drummoyne
2138 – Concord West
2137 – Concord South
2139 – Concord Repatriation Hospital
2138 – Concord North
2137 – Concord East
2137 – Concord
|2046 – Chiswick|
2046 – Canada Bay
2137 – Cabarita Junction
2137 – Cabarita
2137 – Breakfast Point
2047 – Birkenhead Point
2046 – Abbotsford Point
2046 – Abbotsford