Movers in Campbelltown
Need excellent service? Hire A Mover is the trusted Sydney mover. It’s a part of the renowned Hire A Box Group:
- Campbelltown furniture removalist company has skilled staff.
- Modern fleet and premium equipment.
- Campbelltown removal company has great rates:
- $120 per hour for 2 men, $160 per hour for 3 men (for local moves).
- We charge by 15 min increments and we have a small cover fee from the depot ($60 for 30min or $120 for an hour).
- We use local depots, so you save.
- Hire A Mover are the preferred Sydney removalist company.
Campbelltown moving locally or nationally?
- We specialise in office relocations and large multi-bedroom homes.
- We send interstate trucks to Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane twice a week.
- Request a quote and move date and we will quickly respond via email.
- Lock your move in with a $50 deposit (Visa/MasterCard accepted). This amount will be deducted from your balance at the completion of your move.
- Your deposit is refundable for up to 48 hours after your booking time. The remaining balance is payable at the end of your move Need strong packing boxes?
2 MEN & TRUCK
$120/hour (Inc. GST)
- Recommended for Apartment or Small House (1-2 bedroom)
3 MEN & TRUCK
$160/hour (Inc. GST)
- Recommended for Average Home or Large Apartment (3+ bedroom)
Need Strong packaging boxes?
- Choose to hire or buy our boxes.
- FREE delivery (within a 2 hour time slot), free top-up and free collection (if you hire our boxes)
- Get a 10% discount on boxes if you use Hire A Mover.
Need help with your packing?
- Use our efficient and professional packers.
- Service is 4 hours minimum for 2 ladies at $140 an hour.
- Use our current discount = $504 for the first 4 hours.
Looking for secure storage in Sydney or Melbourne?
Check out our inventory calculator here for a quote.
Safeguard your goods:
Take a look at our insurance partner: Removals Insurance Australia.
Located in Sydney’s Macarthur region in south-west Sydney, the City of Campbelltown occupies an area approximately 55 kilometres from the Sydney CBD. Founded in 1820 and officially incorporated in 1882, Campbelltown was officially designated a city in 1968. In part because of the introduction of the local rail line, the city grew quickly, becoming a major regional centre with facilities such as a hospital and a university. The council area is home to almost 146,000 residents.
Opened in 2005, the Campbelltown Arts Centre is a key City of Campbelltown cultural facility. Major recreation centres in Campbelltown City Council include the Eagle Vale Leisure Centre, the Gordon Fetterplace Aquatic Centre, the Macquarie Fields Leisure Centre and Sports Centre, and Campbelltown Stadium. There are a wealth of parks and reserves in Campbelltown, notably Mawson Park, Koshigaya Park and Koala Park. The Campbelltown Council library service consists of four branches, located in Campbelltown, Eagle Vale, Glenquarie and Greg Percival.
We are open from 8.30am – 5pm Monday through Friday. Phone: 1300 358 700 or GET A QUOTE NOW.
POPULAR SUBURBS WE SERVICE IN THE CAMPBELLTOWN COUNCIL INCLUDE:
OTHER SUBURBS WE SERVICE IN THE BLACKTOWN COUNCIL INCLUDE:
|2560 – Woodbine|
2560 – Wedderburn
2566 – Varroville
2560 – St Helens Park
2566 – St Andrews
2560 – Sherwood Hills
2560 – Ruse
2560 – Rosemeadow
2566 – Raby
2566 – Minto Heights
2566 – Minto
2563 – Menangle Park
2560 – Maryfields
2565 – Manaluka
2565 – Macquarie Links
2560 – Macquarie Heights
|2564 – Macquarie Fields|
2560 – Macarthur Square
2564 – Long Point
2560 – Leumeah Heights
2560 – Leumeah
2179 – Leppington
2560 – Kentlyn
2558 – Kearns
2174 – Ingleburn Military Camp
2565 – Ingleburn
2564 – Glenquarie
2560 – Glenlee
2167 – Glenfield
2560 – Glen Alpine
2560 – Gilead
2558 – Eschol Park
|2560 – Englorie Park|
2560 – East Campbelltown
2558 – Eaglevale
2558 – Eagle Vale
2565 – Denham Court
2559 – Claymore
2560 – Campbelltown North
2560 – Campbelltown
2560 – Bradbury
2566 – Bow Bowing
2559 – Blairmount
2560 – Blair Athol
2560 – Ambarvale
2560 – Airds