Hire A Mover, the preferred Botany Bay Removalist
Why choose Hire A Mover?
- Only professional and reliable removalists.
- Our knowledgeable teams are local to the Botany Bay area.
- Transport your furniture and belongings safely ad quickly.
- Minimum fuss from start to finish.
- Our company brand is recognised and trusted nationally.
Cost effective service in the Botany Bay area
- Removal rates begin at just $140/hour, minimum of 2 hours.
- No hidden costs with our transparent rates system.
- We offer a range of vehicles and services to meet your needs.
- Telephone 1300 358 700 or get a quote online.
- Ask our advice on the most cost effective option for your move – saving time with a 3 man team can also save you money.
Get packing with Hire A Box
- Buy or hire as many boxes as you need, for as long as you need them.
- Hiring can save you the trouble of disposal and storage later, and it’s better for the environment.
- High quality, affordable boxes and packing materials keep your possessions safe.
- They offer next day delivery right to your door.
- Bulk hire or buy is available for office or business moves.
- Order online or call Hire A Box on 1300 858 446.
Save yourself some stress with Hire A Packer
- Our newest service, Hire A Packer do the hard work for you
- Professional and efficient teams, only $480 for 4 hours ($60 for every hour onwards).
- You can choose how and what gets packed.
- The safety and care of your belongings is top priority.
- Book easily online here, and don’t forget that our teams are available to help you unpack at the other end as well.
Insurance? We’ve got you covered
- Hire A Mover are partnered with Removals Insurance Australia.
- Insure your belongings and ensure your peace of mind.
- You can learn more about available policies here.
- Hire A Mover also offer storage at our local depots – get a quick quote online.
Botany Bay Council
Located in the eastern region of Sydney, Botany Bay City Council extends over a series of suburbs north of Botany Bay, with a centre in the suburb of Mascot. The Botany Bay Council area is the traditional home of the Gadigal and Bidegal people of the Eora Nation. Botany Bay was named by Captain Cook after the variety of plant specimens collected and examined by Joseph Banks.
A sensitively preserved heritage area, the council have resisted high-rise development. Mainly residential, you will find beautiful a number of Victorian and Edwardian properties. Botany Bay City Council is also home to an extensive array of amenities. Its library services include branches in Eastgardens and Mascot, the latter also being home to the George Hanna Memorial Museum. Sports and recreation facilities in the council include the Botany Aquatic Centre, which incorporates the Botany RSL Swimming Club, four golf courses, and tennis and squash courts. There are also a wealth of Botany Bay Council parks, reserves and sporting arenas, including Sir Joseph Banks Park, Booralee Park and Jellicoe Park.
OTHER SUBURBS WE SERVICE IN THE BOTANY BAY COUNCIL INCLUDE:
|2020 – Sydney Domestic Airport
2018 – Rosebery
2035 – Pagewood
2036 – Matraville
2020 – Mascot
|2032 – Kingsford
2036 – Hillsdale
2018 – Eastlakes
2036 – Eastgardens
2019 – East Botany
|2032 – Daceyville
2019 – Botany
2019 – Banksmeadow